HMI® Metal Halide Lamps
Reliably bringing true color to the film and TV industry
Key Features and Benefits
- High intensity light providing true color performance with a CRI>90
- Enhanced safety with UV-Stop (UVS) feature on select HMI single-end lamps
- Longer life with heat dissipating round moly-foil design on lamps ≥ 6000W
- Mechanically robust with eXtreme Seal (XS) technology, up to 450°C at the pinch seal
- Capable of hot restrike ignition
- High color stability with average changes in color temperature during lamp life only 1°K/hr
- High energy efficiency providing up to 100 LPW
- HMI DIGITAL products offer enhanced performance for high-speed digital film applications
Where to BuyCheck Here
Request More InformationContact Us
OSRAM has gained industry recognition for the invention and continuous improvement of HMI® lamps, receiving an OSCAR® in 1987 and a PRIME TIME EMMY® Engineering Award in 2007. Today, OSRAM offers superior technology, including UV-Stop, HMI DIGITAL, and HMI EVENT.
For high-speed digital film applications, HMI® DIGITAL supplies flicker-free light when used in modes of 1000Hz and higher with high-speed electronic ballasts. All lamps with the DIGITAL name offer high performance daylight color, include UVS technology and are versatile for use in both analog and digital productions. The HMI DIGITAL family of lamps are directly replacing the former UVS line of products.
OSRAM offers a broad and versatile portfolio of HMI lamps to meet the increasing demands of the Film and TV industry.
Single end HMI lamps offering daylight color with reduced flicker operation on high frequency ballasts.View Product Details
HMI® Single-End (other)
Traditional single end HMI lamps reliably bringing true color to the film and TV industry.View Product Details
High performance double end HMI lamps with enhanced heat dissipating technology.View Product Details
|Entertainment Brochure||1.6 MB|
|HMI® Brochure||980 KB|
|HMI® DIGITAL Brochure||555 KB|
|HMI® EVENT Lamp Brochure||3 MB|