16PXL Strip RGB 2.0
The next generation of intelligent lighting strips
Key Features & Benefits
- Medium Pixel Pitch, Wide Beam Angle
- 16PXL Strip RGB 2.0 offers a 31.25mm (1.23") pixel pitch and a beam angle of 115°, making it an efficient tool for decorative illumination, highlighting unique architectural detail, and filling voids on media screens.
- Low-Profile, Light Weight Design
- 16PXL Strip RGB 2.0's design offers a wide range of installation possibilities, including applications in coves and soffits, on ceilings, and inside floors.
- Simple Connection with TX Connect® Smart
- Power and data are combined into one cable with the simple TX Connect® Smart, a universal system that enables Plug'n'Play set up.
- Smart Chip Technology
- Each of the 16 pixels are auto-addressable and easily configured.
The Traxon 16PXL Strip RGB 2.0 is equipped with 16 individually controllable, and auto-addressable surface mounted LEDs on a 16x1 array with a 31.25mm (1.23") pitch. Capable of static or animated illumination, the 16PXL Strip RGB 2.0 has multiple functions. It can be used on its own to elegantly add a subtle glow or exciting color-changing effect to an alcove or soffit, or it can be used together with the 16PXL Board RGB 2.0 and 64PXL Board RGB 2.0 to complete a visual display. 16PXL Strip RGB 2.0 is ideal when mounted behind diffusion materials such as stretched canvas, semi-translucent solids, or in reflective alcoves and soffits that soften and spread its colorful output, adding depth and accent to indoor environments. The Strip has a length of 499mm (19.65") and can be ordered in intervals of 31.25mm (1.23") down to 240mm (9.45"). The 16PXL Strip RGB 2.0 can be used in conjunction with both the 16PXL Board RGB 2.0 and the 64PXL Board RGB 2.0 to create a customized media screen of any size.