Smart LED Lighting System for Horticulture Research
Key Features and Benefits
- Tunable LED system with six different channels.
- The variable spectra can be used for far-red end-of-day light, UV light supplementation, night-interruption, etc.
- Advanced software, designed with plant biologists, to schedule different light treatments throughout photoperiod and/or plant life-cycle.
- Precise irradiance map, calculated by the software – no quantum flux measurements required.
- Thin and robust form factor, ideal for growth chambers, racks and vertical farm operations.
- Perfect choice for developing light recipes, allowing growers and researchers to improve flavor, nutrition profile and overall production.
PHYTOFY® RL is a tunable LED horticultural lighting system from UV to Far-red with real-time control and scheduling features for each individual channel. The calibrated system is designed for delivering light treatments with varying spectra, wavelength and intensity, for horticulture research. This system is the perfect choice for the research and development of plant-specific light recipes. Light control is available through a graphical user interface.
PHYTOFY RL Product Tutorial
Register your product and download 5 light recipes for the most commonly grown plants and herbs.