Wireless Site Lighting Control (WSLC) Module
Key Features & Benefits:
- Up to 10A switching control
- Wireless control
- Compatible with 0-10V, DALI or DEXAL drivers for ON/OFF and dimming control
- Controlled via Polaris 3D® Software, enabling:
- Time scheduling
- Astronomical clock operation
- Daylight harvesting
- Partial OFF states
- Occupancy mode
- Energy reporting/metering
- Autonomous operation via photocell
- Input for external occupancy sensor
- Sleek low profile
The OSRAM Wireless Site Lighting Control (WSLC) Module extends the ENCELIUM® EXTEND Networked Light Management System’s controls capability to a building’s surroundings or site such as parking lots and short pathways, via a wireless mesh network based on ZigBee® standards. The WSLC installs on top of a light pole via an ANSI C136.41 compliant 3, 5 or 7-pin twist-lock connector.
The WSLC is individually addressable via the ENCELIUM EXTEND Wireless Manager and can switch luminaires ON/OFF via an integrated high current relay, dim luminaires equipped with 0-10V dimming drivers or ballasts, DEXAL or DALI dimming drivers or ballasts and has an input for an external occupancy sensor.
OSRAM offers digital lighting solutions that may qualify for commercial lighting rebates on new construction or retrofit projects. Learn more about commercial lighting incentives and qualifying OSRAM products at www.osram.us/incentives.