Wall-Mounted Occupancy Sensors
ENCELIUM® Energy Management System – Hardware
Key Features & Benefits
- State of the Art Sensors: Large lens area for Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor and optional Ultrasonic (U/S) sensor provides a wide variety of space coverage options.
- Models optimized for specific applications:
- Long Range: Supports major-motion coverage out to 100 feet.
- High Bay Aisle: Supports mounting heights up to 30 feet with coverage out to 55 feet (at 20 foot mounting height).
- Flexible Base Mounting: Easy wall or ceiling mount with low-voltage connection and twist-lock attachment for 360° directional flexibility.
- Flexible Timer Settings: Automatic – 30 seconds - 30 minutes. Includes installer test mode with 6 seconds auto exit programming.
- Adaptive Learning with Local Protected Memory: Sensor self-calibrates to optimize performance and retains settings during power interruptions.
- Low Voltage Operation: Uses ENCELIUM PPK Series Power Pack with Class 2, 24 volt wiring. Multiple sensors can control single or multiple power packs.
- Convenient AC Power Base Adapter Option: Make any ENCELIUM low-voltage ceiling sensor a line-voltage sensor and avoid bulky external power-packs. (see PBA-015)
- Integrated Daylight Hold-OFF Light Sensor: Avoid wasting energy when there is enough natural light.
- Auto-Adapting Mode: Sensor’s digital system continually analyzes and adjusts the sensitivity and time delay.
- Walk-Through Mode: Provides increased energy savings by decreasing the time delay to 2.5 minutes when someone momentarily walks through the monitored space.
- Computer rooms
- Conference rooms
- Day care centers
- Executive and private offices (U/S model)
- Filing rooms
- Hallways (PIR model)
- Loading docks (PIR model)
- Offices with cubicles
- Open areas
- Open warehouses
- Parking garages (PIR model)
- Partitioned restrooms
- Stairwells (PIR model)
- Storage rooms
Modern occupancy sensors use digital technology to ensure that the occupants in a room have light when they are present and that lighting energy is saved when the room is unoccupied.
Depending on the application, either single technology or multi-technology sensors are appropriate to maximize occupant and energy manager satisfaction.
ENCELIUM single-technology Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensors are a cost-effective option for small and large spaces when major motion is available. The multi-technology option adds an active Ultrasonic (U/S) sensor to the PIR sensor to increase minor motion sensitivity in critical applications like single-occupant offices and restrooms.
|ENCELIUM Application and Design Guide||8 MB|
|ENCELIUM Education Brochure||1 MB|
|ENCELIUM Energy Management System Brochure||6 MB|
|ENCELIUM Guide d'application et de conception||22 MB|
|ENCELIUM Healthcare Brochure||1 MB|
|ENCELIUM Office Spaces and Campuses Brochure||1 MB|
|ENCELIUM Parking Facility Brochure||755 KB|
|ENCELIUM Service Support Plans - Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold||87 KB|
|ENECLIUM Système de gestion de l'énergie||8 MB|
|OSRAM Services for ENCELIUM Energy Management Systems||7 MB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I IO Module to Dimming Ballast||40 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I IO Module to Incandescent Dimming Module||36 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I IO Module to Non-Dimming Ballast||40 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I IO Module to Occupancy Sensor||45 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I IO Module to Photo Sensor||37 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I IO Module to Power Pack||57 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I Dimming Scene Controller and 3 Zone Controller Wall Stations||45 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I Energy Control Unit||37 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I Fire Alarm to I O Module||31 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I Sample Component Layout||512 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I Sample Scope of Work||165 KB|
|ENCELIUM GreenBus I Typical Riser||34 KB|
|Atrium/Lobby (Typically Engineered)||59 KB|
|Classroom (Fully Engineered)||54 KB|
|Classroom (Typically Engineered)||64 KB|
|Classroom (Value Engineered)||52 KB|
|Conference Room (Fully Engineered)||63 KB|
|Conference Room (Value Engineered)||54 KB|
|Corridor (Typical/Value Engineered)||59 KB|
|Gymnasium (Fully Engineered)||73 KB|
|Gymnasium (Typically Engineered)||71 KB|
|Open Office (Fully Engineered)||114 KB|
|Open Office (Value Engineered)||97 KB|
|Private Office (Fully Engineered)||56 KB|
|Private Office (Value Engineered)||48 KB|
|Storage Room (Typically Engineered)||42 KB|
|Washrooms (Typically Engineered)||51 KB|