Sensor Interface Module
Key Features & Benefits
- Dimensions: 1.18" W X 2.38" L X 0.62" H
(30mm W X 60.7mm L X 15.7mm H)
- Operating temperature range: -40°C (-40°F) to 55°C (131°)
- Suitable for fixture or junction box mounting in standard ½" knockout (7/8" dia.)
- FCC Part 15/ICES-003
- cULus Listed
- Energy Management Equipment (UL 916)
- Heat and Smoke Release for Air-Handling Spaces (UL 2043)
- Connects to the ENCELIUM EXTEND Networked Light Management System via two ports that accept pre-terminated GreenBus II Communication Cable
- Complies with the following electromagnetic requirements:
- EN 61000-4-2
- EN 61000-4-4
- EN 61000-4-5
Install in accordance with all applicable national and local electrical and building codes.
The Sensor Interface Module (SIM) is a key component of the ENCELIUM EXTEND Networked Light Management System (LMS). This device provides an interface between sensors such as occupancy and photo sensors to the Greenbus II® communication network. The SIM is automatically addressed as soon as it is connected to an ENCELIUM EXTEND Manager. The SIM automatically detects and adjusts itself to the type of sensor it is wired to (i.e. photo sensor or occupancy sensor) and establishes two-way communication between the Energy Control Unit (ECU) and itself. Individually addressable, the SIM enables each sensor to be independently configured to best meet the needs of the facility.
OSRAM offers a special Damp-Rated (DR) Sensor Interface Module for installations in interior locations subject to moderate degrees of moisture. Examples of this type of environment may include basements, above-ground parking garages, barns, and cold-storage warehouses as well as partially protected locations under canopies, marquees, and roofed open porches.