Low Voltage PIR/Photo Occupancy Sensors
Key Features & Benefits
- PIR/photo sensor combination
- Integrated photo sensor for daylight harvesting applications
- Three coverage options
- 450 sq. ft. (42 sq. m) range with micro-motion sensitivity
- 1500 sq. ft. (140 sq. m) range with high sensitivity core
- High bay with mounting height up to 40 ft. (12 m) and coverage up to 2800 sq. ft. (260 sq. m)
- Simple installation
- Tool-less mounting with 360° directional flexibility
- Reposition sensor with no noticeable marks
- Setup and monitoring via software
- Time-out settings
- Battery life monitoring via software
- Extended battery life
- 10 year battery life
The Wireless PIR/Photo Sensors collect occupancy and daylight information from a lighted space and communicate this data to an ENCELIUM® EXTEND Wireless Manager or ENCELIUM EDGE™ Lighting Controller over a mesh network based on ZigBee® standards.
These award-winning wireless PIR/photo sensors are powered by standard batteries (2 x AA) and have been recognized as some of the smallest in the industry. These sensors are intended to be installed onto a ceiling surface or electrical box.
Three configurations are available: up to 450 sq. ft. range, up to 1500 sq. ft. range, or a high bay option that covers up to 2800 sq. ft. with a mounting height of up to 40 ft. These sensors feature tool-less mounting options for easy installation and offer masking options to maximize control flexibility.
Available with ENCELIUM® EXTEND Networked Lighting Management System or ENCELIUM EDGE™ Standalone Wireless Lighting Control System.
OSRAM offers digital lighting solutions that may qualify for commercial lighting rebates on new construction or retrofit projects. Learn more about commercial lighting incentives and qualifying OSRAM products at www.osram.us/incentives.