Digital Tunable White System
Digitally, controllable stand alone lighting solutions that simulate natural daylight
Key Features & Benefits
- The driver has two operating modes:
- Two-channel mode (for direct/indirect without color tuning), and
- Tunable white mode
- DALI compatible controls color temperature and brightness
- OEM programmable with 1mA resolution to perfectly match LED load and maximize performance
- Able to interface with LED modules of OEM choice third-party LED light engines
- Specifications grade dimming down to 1%
- Soft Start
- Integrated OEM programmable features include:
- Constant lumen maintenance
- End-of-lif indication
- LED thermal protection
- Configurable LED module parameters
- Programming does not require powering up or connecting the power supply to AC line voltage
- Input voltage: Universal 120-277Vac 50/60H
- UL Class 2 output for safe operation
- Human Centric Lighting
- Commercial Office
The OSRAM Tunable White (TW) System provides a digitally, controllable lighting solution which simulates natural daylight that reinforces human wellness and productivity. This digital solution offers the freedom to adjust light preferences for human centric lighting (HCL) applications including educational, commercial office and healthcare settings. The OSRAM Tunable White System consists of an OPTOTRONIC® Tunable White LED Driver, Tunable White Wallstation, PrevaLED® Tunable White Light Engine and optional Control Power Pack.
The OSRAM TW Wallstation provides precise color temperature and brightness control when used in conjunction with the OPTOTRONIC Programmable TW LED Driver. The color temperature of the PrevaLED® light engine can be adjusted within the range of 2700K to 6500K and between 1-100% light intensity. The wallstation comes with three, preprogrammed scene buttons that can be customized to control the room’s ambiance. Third party tunable white light engines can be paired with the OPTOTRONIC TW LED Driver, offering flexibility to OEMs. Using the OPTOTRONIC Programmer allows users to program custom light engine parameters into the driver.
A tunable white standalone system is created by combining these components, or for added flexibility and features, the technology can be integrated with the ENCELIUM® EXTEND LMS for a centrally managed, connected solution.
The installation of the OSRAM Tunable White System is straightforward. The OPTOTRONIC TW LED Driver and PrevaLED TW Light Engine is integrated into the luminaire during the manufacturing process. Contractors simply install the luminaires and OSRAM TW Wallstation into the application space and run a quick wiring test.