How Can DEXAL Technology Benefit You?
Learn more about how DEXAL Technology benefits our OEM Partners, Agents, and Endusers
DEXAL enables a streamlined means of designing luminaires that are both smart and compatible with multiple light management systems, thereby increasing productivity.
By utilizing an OSRAM OPTOTRONIC® LED driver with DEXAL Technology (based on DALI), manufacturers are able to build smart fixtures that support various light management systems (LMS).
Utilizing DEXAL Technology means one interface that is supported by multiple light management systems (LMS).
- DEXAL is a non-proprietary DALI interface for bi-directional communication
- DEXAL creates smart connected luminaires (smart nodes) compatible with various LMS systems
- Luminaires are setup for future smart building applications (based on DALI interface)
The DEXAL interface allows endusers to extract valuable fixture-specific data for predictive maintenance.
- DEXAL enables your fixture to become a smart node on a lighting control network
- DEXAL extracts valuable fixture-specific data for maintenance service, including:
- Power & energy consumption
- Temperature profile
- Operating hours
- Diagnostics and more