OPTOTRONIC® Programmable LED Emergency Drivers
Dual-Mode LED driver with Programmable Emergency Light Levels
Key Features & Benefits
- Streamlines the manufacturing process with a single driver plus a single-connector battery pack harness substantially reduces wiring complexity
- Program customizable light outputs in both normal and emergency modes of operation
- Battery pack with harness provides up to 18W in backup mode
- Assembly sufficiently reduced, decreasing SKUs and inventory overhead costs
- Meets National Fire Protection Associate code
- Recessed Troffer
The OSRAM OPTOTRONIC® Programmable LED Emergency Driver is a single driver solution that offers the ability to program and customize the light output in both emergency and normal modes. When paired with its single-connector battery pack harness, the solution eliminates the complexity of designing and assembling an emergency fixture by reducing the number of connections between components. This simplifies in-fixture wiring by enabling OEMs to better tailor their fixtures to application requirements while reducing the number of SKUs.
Emergency power is delivered through an innovative battery pack using a uniquely designed harness that utilizes a single connector for easy installation and provides up to 18W in backup mode. Multiple battery pack options are available including slim, linear and compact.
|Emergency Driver: Installation and Troubleshooting Guide||423 KB|
|Emergency Driver: Self Testing Installation and Troubleshooting Guide||427 KB|
|Emergency Driver: Thermal Measurement & Reporting Procedure||265 KB|
|Specification Sheet – OTi30W EM 120-277 1A0 DIM L||946 KB|
|Specification Sheet – OTi50W EM 120-277 1A4 DIM L||945 KB|