Outdoor LED Modules for Street and Area Applications
Key Features and Benefits
- Variation of color temperatures options (3000K, 4000K, 5000K and 5700K)
- 70 CRI color rendering
- Available in two lumen packages with up to 178 LPW
- LED arrays of 2x2, 2x6, 2x8
- Service life: 60,000 hours/L70
- Comptabile with standard LEDiL optics
- 5-year system warranty when paired with OPTOTRONIC Constant Current LED Drivers
- Street and area
The PrevaLED BRICK is the first outdoor light engine designed for a variety of street and area lighting applications. The OSRAM PrevaLED BRICK can meet design needs for 2x4, 2x6, and 2x8 LED arrays.
The modules consist of multiple high efficacy LEDs in a precise layout compatible with standard LEDiL optics and delivering up to 178 lumens per watt in a variety of color temperatures, including 3000K through 5700K.
The PrevaLED BRICK Modules are designed for optimum performance when paired with OPTOTRONIC constant current power supplies for maximum system efficiency and life expectancy.