PrevaLED® Cube G4
High efficacy LED light engines for directional fixtures
Key Features & Benefits
- LED light engine available with integrated optics
- Design flexibility through four lumen packages (1100, 2000, 3000, 5000) and five CCTs (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K)
- High module efficacy – up to 151* LPW
- Low profile form factor – 3.2" x 3.3" x 0.8"
- Poke in wire/connectors to ease installation
- Fully dimmable
- Both 80 and 90 CRI option available for accurate color rendering
- Fully compatible with widely available fixture mounting dimensions, heat sinks, reflectors and other accessories of existing popular common form factors
- Energy savings of 45-70% over compact fluorescent lighting
- Long life: up to 50,000 hours (L70) minimizing maintenance frequency so long as max Tc** is below 80°C
- 5-year system warranty when paired with OPTOTRONIC® constant current LED power supplies
- On board NTC for thermal protection conforming to UL SREC
* With proper thermal management
** Tc is on the back in the center of LED light engine
*** 5000Lm cube can be overdriven to acheive 6500Lm
- Low bay
- Recessed downlights
- Surface mount luminaires
- Wall pack
The PrevaLED Cube LED module is a square, high-powered light source, ideal for use in recessed downlights, low bay or surface mount luminaires. The module is available in two versions allowing for design flexibility with integrated optics. This popular form factor is fully compatible with widely available heat sinks, fixture mounting holes, reflectors and other accessories. Available heat sink adapter allows direct replacement of full-height modules into existing fixtures. Low profile design enables new shallow and surface mount fixtures. The module is available in four lumen packages; 1100, 2000, 3000 and 5000, and five color temperatures; 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K, and two CRI options: >80 and >90.
The PrevaLED Cube provides similar light output to 1x32W, 2x26W or 2x32W CFL downlights and is optimally paired with OPTOTRONIC constant current LED power supplies.