LINEARlight FLEX® Protect Colormix
Flexible Colormixing LED Module – Indoor and Outdoor
Key Features & Benefits
- Flexible circuit board with self-adhesive backing allows for easy installation in complex contours
- Low profile module enables mounting in compact spaces
- Each multi LED contains an individually powered red, green and blue chip; this unique method of colormixing achieves excellent color consistency and uniformity
- Modules can be field cut at every fifth LED to achieve a customized fit
- 120° Beam angle
- LEDs are closely spaced to minimize hot spots in shallow installations
- Dimmable by pulse width modulation, a method that maintains consistent lumen output and color
- Two versions are available:
- Advanced: higher lumens
- Protect: encapsulated IP67 rated for outdoor use
- Accent lighting
- Controlled color sequencing
- Cove lighting
- Custom color applications
- Edge lighting
The LINEARlight FLEX Colormix family is available in two varieties: Advanced and Protect to offer flexibility in luminaire design.
The Advanced version is available in 13.1 ft with a total lumen output of 1883 (Red – 645, Green – 1025, Blue – 213). The encapsulated Protect version is 13.1 ft with a total lumen output of 1700 (Red – 625, Green – 525, Blue – 467). This version is IP67 rated ensuring protection against dust, moisture, and condensation for outdoor operation.
These modules can be cut at every fifth LED at designated cut points for a custom fit for each installation. The major benefit to these modules is the ability to supply uninterrupted power from a single feed point through the entire reel.
The LINEARlight FLEX Colormix family is optimally paired for operation on OPTOTRONIC® 24Vdc power supplies and control, and such systems are covered by a 5-year system warranty.
The LINEARlight FLEX Colormix Advanced and Protect products are part of a UL2108 listed system allowing for direct install into applications. For more information on the components of this listed system please refer to the application note LED311.