LINEARlight FLEX® Protect
Key Features & Benefits
- Flexible encapsulated circuit board with self adhesive backing allows for easy installation into straight runs or curved surfaces with a radius as tight as 1.9 in (50mm)
- IP67 rated for outdoor use; can also be used indoors
- Modules can be field cut at designated cut points to achieve a customized fit
- Each module reel comes with a pre-installed IP67 input connector
- 120° beam angle
- Long life: up to 50,000 (L70) minimizing maintenance frequency
- Entire reel can be powered from a single feed
- Mercury free
- No UV or IR emissions
- The POWER module is dimmable by pulse width modulation (PWM), a method that maintains consistent color and controls lumen output
- The Advanced module must not be dimmed
- Border lighting
- Cove lighting
- Edge lighting
- Façade accent lighting
- Path and contour marking
- Recessed lighting
OSRAM LINEARlight FLEX Protect LFP400 LED linear modules offer a flexible white light in an IP67 rated module. This ensures the installation will be protected against dust, moisture and condensation in outdoor operation. The module can be cut in sections as short as six LEDs at the designated cut points to ensure a custom fit in most applications.
At 32.8 ft the LFP400 family has a lumen output of 107 to 119 per foot with an efficiency of 70-78 LPW. These modules are available in two color temperatures – 3000K and 4000K.
The LINEARlight FLEX Protect LED modules offer tremendous flexibility in luminaire design and installation locations. They are ideal for outdoor backlighting, border lighting, façade accent lighting, and path lighting in straight runs or curves. These modules are optimally paired for operation on OPTOTRONIC® 24VDC power supplies and controls, and such systems are covered by a 5-year warranty.