SensiLUM™ Wireless Integrated Sensor
Fixture-integrated component that enables luminaires to integrate into Wireless Light Management System
Key Features & Benefits
- Monitors real time occupancy via PIR
- Photo sensor enabling daylight harvesting
- Valuable driver data extraction utilizing DEXAL interface:
- Power consumption
- Operating time
- Thermals data
- Compatible with OSRAM ENCELIUM® EXTEND Networked LMS
- Compatible with both 0-10V and DEXAL LED drivers
- Powered inherently from LED driver AUX / DEXAL
- Unique form factor provides OEMs ultimate design freedom
- Intended for installation into a standard ½" knockout
- Wireless range: 150' line of sight; 50' through standard walls
- UL-924 Listed for Control of Emergency Lighting
- UL-2043 Plenum Rated
The first wireless integrated sensor in the new SensiLUM product family enables occupancy detection, daylighting harvesting and individual or group control of luminaires. Compatible with the ENCELIUM EXTEND Networked Light Management System, it fits into an industry standard ½-inch knockout in any luminaire. SensiLUM sensors offer 0-10V dimming or Osram DEXAL™ (Data Exchange for Advanced Lighting) control options. The DEXAL interface option enables bi-directional communication and power between the driver and the SensiLUM sensor making it ideal for smart building applications that require exact luminaire-specific data, including power consumption, temperature profile, operating hours and diagnostics.
The SensiLUM wireless integrated sensors together with the ENCELIUM EXTEND system, creates a sensor-rich smart network that customers can leverage as their technology infrastructure for entry into smart building and IoT applications. Existing ENCELIUM Networked LMS sites can be upgraded quickly and easily.
OSRAM offers digital lighting solutions that may qualify for commercial lighting rebates on new construction or retrofit projects. Learn more about commercial lighting incentives and qualifying OSRAM products at www.osram.us/incentives.