Connected Lighting Module with DEXAL™ Technology
Fixture-integrated component that enables luminaires to integrate into Wireless Light Management System
Key Features & Benefits
- Empowers OEMs to convert their existing luminaires to be wireless ready
- Leverage a robust and interoperable network solution to unlock new and exciting consumer-focused lighting applications
- Customize lighting scenes for tailored experiences and tasks
- Adjust light levels dynamically to respond to variable lighting requirements
- A DEXAL enabled system which includes the CLM DEXAL and power supplies allows the extraction of valuable data such as input power consumption, operating time and case temperature
- The CLM DEXAL aggregates data from multiple power supplies thus providing a comprehensive system overview
- Unique form factor is intended for installation into a standard ½" knockout present on virtually every luminaire
- Wireless range: 150' line of sight; 50' through standard walls
- Dedicated IEEE 802.15.4 code and 2D barcode on each module makes the commissioning and deployment process easy and efficient
The Connected Lighting Module (CLM) enables luminaires to be connected to a Light Management System (LMS) that are based on ZigBee® communication protocols. Individually addressable, the CLM allows each luminaire to be independently controlled and configured to best meet the needs of the facility.
DEXAL Technology (Data Exchange for Advanced Lighting), is a bi-directional, digital dimming interface between the LED driver and fixture peripherals. It combines low-power delivery to fixture peripherals and communication capability on a single secure digital bus. The CLM DEXAL is a fixture-integrated component that is capable of interfacing with OPTOTRONIC® LED drivers that provide crucial performance data from within the luminaire.