Connected Lighting Module DIM
Fixture-integrated component that enables luminaires to integrate into Wireless Light Management System
Key Features & Benefits
- Empowers OEMs to convert their existing luminaires to be wireless ready
- Leverage a robust and interoperable network solution to unlock new and exciting consumer-focused lighting applications
- Customize lighting scenes for tailored experiences and tasks
- Adjust light levels dynamically to respond to variable lighting requirements
- The 0-10V dimming interface allows control of single or multiple luminaires in a single space
- Unique form factor is intended for installation into a standard ½" knockout present on virtually every luminaire
- Wireless range: 150' line of sight; 50' through standard walls
- Dedicated IEEE 802.15.4 code and 2D barcode on each module makes the commissioning and deployment process easy and efficient
- UL-924 Listed for Control of Emergency Lighting
The Connected Lighting Module (CLM) is a fixture-integrated component in a Light Management System (LMS). It enables luminaires to be connected to the LMS that are based on ZigBee® communication protocols. Individually addressable, the CLM enables each luminaire to be independently controlled and configured to best meet the needs of the facility.
OSRAM offers digital lighting solutions that may qualify for commercial lighting rebates on new construction or retrofit projects. Learn more about commercial lighting incentives and qualifying OSRAM products at www.osram.us/incentives.