QUICKTRONIC® PROStart® T5HO High Temperature
Normal Ballast Factor HT
Key Features & Benefits
- High Efficiency Systems over 90% efficient
- 90°C maximum case temp.
- Universal voltage (120-277V)
- 1.0 ballast factor
- QUICKSENSE ballast technology (end-of-lamp-life sensing)
- PROStart program rapid start
- UL type CC rated
- -20°F (-29C) min. starting temp.,operates at >42 kHz to reduce potential interference with infrared control systems
- RoHS compliant
- Industrial high-bay
- New construction
QUICKTRONIC High Efficiency (QHE) PROStart T5HO High Ambient Temperature electronic ballasts operate PENTRON HO, PENTRON HO Circline, and DULUX® L T5 lamps saving >2 watts
Specifically designed for applications where the ballast is subjected to higher ambient temperatures, as in high bay industrial installations.